Hi! I'm a freelance designer and art director based in Auckland, NZ.
Over the past decade I have worked on a number of award-winning advertising campaigns for NZ's most successful brands. I enjoy using my specialist experience in FMCG and retail advertising to influence consumer purchasing decisions and help my clients achieve growth.
What I do
- Art direction of advertising campaigns, working collaboratively with mac designers, digital designers, photographers, stylists, retouchers, illustrators, copywriters and motion vfx artists.
- Concept development and design for print, including retail catalogues, discount event lockups, point of sale, press & magazine advertisements, direct mail, trade presenters, etc.
- Digital design and art direction, including creating artwork for EDMs, websites, web tiles, homepage takeovers, social, etc.
- Creative copywriting, including writing scripts for TV and radio.
- Storyboarding television commercials.
I've worked on some of NZ's top brands
BEAUTY L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline New York, Garnier, Essie, Shiseido, Za, Unichem, Life Pharmacy, Farmers Department Store.
FMCG Frucor, Mondelēz International, Sanitarium, Better Drinks Company, Dilmah, Eggs Incorporated.
RETAIL Farmers Department Store, The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, New World, Ziera Footwear, Flight Centre, Super Liquor, Lotto NZ, Beaurepaires, Kings Plant Barn, Sportspower Australia, Curtain Studio, Toy World, Storage Box, Camping World Australia, Wild Bean, Pizza Hut, Life Pharmacy and Unichem.
AUTOMOTIVE Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Peugeot, BMW.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS Vodafone, Telecom / Spark.
CHARITY Leukaemia & Blood Cancer NZ, Melanoma Foundation of NZ, Spirit of Adventure Trust.
BRAND Tourism NZ, Tower Insurance, Generus Living, Rinnai, Genesis Energy, Air New Zealand.
SPORTING / EVENTS Vodafone Warriors, Duco Events, Big Bash Ltd.
Want to work together?
Great! Get in touch with me to discuss my availability for short term contracts and freelance work.